March: Please bring sun!
February was the month to jump into my new changes, I began the final semester of NP school and am well into clinical hours, started training for marathon #21 and tried surviving this rough weather. So what did I do this month:
· Finished 30 Day Yoga Challenge on the 15th and I think I am hooked
· Currently in Week 6 of marathon training, feeling good and focusing on speed and distance but very much done with this weather.
· 2-3 days a week spin class (thinking I may cut 1 out do increase running)
· 3 days a week strength and setting new weight PRs
· Still no swimming and skipped the half marathon, too cold!
· 215.1 running miles (just short of 220 goal)
- Organize the house: next up the bedroom and office, Oops forgot about this!
- Re-design my blog, No time yet! but started Marathon Monday
- I have gained a few more clients
- The end of grad school is in sight! I month down, 2 to go and I sit through a review course (30 hours worth) this weekend
· No more diet soda!
· Still a lot of mindless eating but better and picking healthier options
· Volunteered at Pre-school Valentine’s party
· Dinner with friends and couple fun morning workouts with friends
· Matt and I had a nice sushi dinner out a few weeks back
March means the start of race season while being a crazy grad student and ramping up marathon training. I am entering week 7 of marathon training and hoping to stay healthy and injury free now that the foot issue is gone. Please bring warmer weather and melt the snow and ice, I need better running paths, No more treadmill running!
· 230+ running miles
· 1st half marathon of 2013 (tough course but goal = 1:35)
· Swim at least 1x so I can decide about a triathlon this summer
· Cut back spin 2x week to add in another run workout
· Organize the house: next up the bedrooms
· Make a plan for studying for boards after this weekend’s review course
· No more stress/mindless eating!
· Limit processed foods
· Continue to add 1 new recipe per week
· Work on pre/post workout fueling
· Plan coffee, lunch runs, etc with friends: Lunch for next Monday and long run today with friends
· Plan a night out with Matt
· Volunteer in pre-school classroom for Easter party
· Work on ways to help O listen and try not to get frustrated as quickly with “normal” kid behavior
· Continue to run with the moms run group weekly
|I love that we have an indoor dome so close to run it!|
How was your February? What are you looking forward to for March?