Weekly Goals

weekly chase, goals, setting goals

I just found this great weekly goal setting link up from Melissa at Live, Love, & Run and I love the idea. Set at least 1 goal a week and then check back in on Monday, what a great way to hold yourself accountable and see what others are doing as well.

Goal #1 Register to take NASM CPT exam. I keep pushing this off and had hoped to have this done a few weeks ago. Now is the time, once I schedule it I know I will have a deadline.

Goal #2 Cook at least 1 new meal this week. Our CSA is providing us a lot of great vegetables that are beginning to pile up so time to make use of the squash. Along with this I will track my food to see where I am.

Goal #3 Swim at least once, I was getting into this habit but have slacked off and need to add it back in.

Goal #4 Drink 100+ ounces of water daily. This morning at Boot Camp we decided that for the month of August to set weekly goals for the group so this week it is to drink close to body weight in water.

What are your weekly goals? What helps you stick with them?

Comments

  1. So glad you joined The Weekly Chase!!! Good luck on those goals this week! I'm jealous you have fresh squash! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindy. The squash is good for awhile but we always get so much that by late summer we are ready for it to end!

      Delete
  2. These are awesome goals. Not just for your physical health but also mental. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I figure wrting them down will keep me working on them.

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your goals! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals! Wow, I can't believe how fast you got through your NASM course. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to study more, but thanks to many hours alone on an airplane last week I got a lot done.

      Delete
  5. That's a great reminder to drink more water...I feel like I'm drinking a lot, but I'm always thirsty by the end of the day. I'm going to track it out of curiosity... good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days I do great with water (or think I do) but it will be good to actually track and see.

      Delete
  6. These are great goals for the week. I could do a lot better with my water intake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Water is so easy to forget about, I hope this makes me think about it a little more.

      Delete
  7. Welcome to the Weekly Chase! I look forward to following your goals and seeing where they take you! I'm all over the water this week myself! Fueling up this morning and running to the restroom... It's been a workout all of it's own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is the problem with a lot of water!

      Delete
  8. Welcome to the group! I think that your goals are great and I like the water one - I need to drink more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the Chase! I hope you have had a successful week so far! You should share your new recipe, Im always looking for something new to cook!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turkey Day 5K

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

A few Races...