Exciting news





A little randomness for Thursday, first my exciting news...

A few weeks ago I took the RRCA coaching course and yesterday passed my test! Just waiting on the official word that they received my information and then I will be an official RRCA Certified Run Coach! Next I need to pass my NASM CPT test (next month).
I am so excited to finally add this certification and utilize all my new knowledge in coaching. Starting in November I will be starting a new adventure and coaching a 5K group (much different then my usual half and full marathon runners). I am excited for this and being part of the huge iniative of Commitment Day; a New Year's Day 5K in cities throughout the United States. Want to join all the runners/walkers? Use code CHA0070 for $5 discount and access to free group training at many locations. 
The finish line is only the beginning.

What better way to kick off the New Year! What is your Commitment to better health? 

Now one last request: There is a week left in voting for the Top Mom Health & Wellness blog which I am excited to be nominated for. I have fallen into 28th, so I need some votes! So please vote here or here for Marathon Mom, thanks so much
 

Comments

  1. Congrats!!! Now you just need to take your NASM test and tell me all about it:) Actaully, I plan to take mine next month too, but I would love for you to take it first:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we can take it as a group effort ;) Good luck on the test.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on getting through! Big things ahead :-D. My commitment to better health is to listen to my body more, and let it rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate :) Listen to your body is a great commitment, I think we all forget how important that is.

      Delete
  3. Hey girl! Congrats!! That's amazing news! And I voted for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, I am excited for what is ahead :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turkey Day 5K

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

A few Races...