Races and Headbands






I have been on the look out for a good headband that stays put while working out now that I am in the process of growing out my hair. Last month at a race I saw a table for Simple Trends and Nicole was nice enough to give me a headband to review! And she even sent me a fun purple one.
Sorry for the lack of good pictures but I always seem to be wearing it post-workout and no one wants to see that!

So what do I think? Love it! It stays in place and I like that it can be wide or narrow. Works great for the early morning workouts to cover up my crazy, messy hair. Not only are they great to keep hair back and sweat off my face, but they are cute. The headbands are available in many colors and fun prints and only $10 a piece. Check out Simple Trends for the prints and other (much better) pictures.



Source


Now I eed a little help from the runners out there...I am thinking ahead to 2013 and planning races (half and full marathons mostly). I get in the habit of running the same ones each year and am always on the look out for new ideas. So my questions to you...


What is your favorite race? What races do you always suggest to other? Why do you love these?

Comments

  1. Oh I wish I had some ideas for you - a few years ago I did 12 races in 12 months and loved it...but all were in Lawrence, Kansas City area. My faves were the 10ks...not as hard as the half marathon, but still a challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been probably 5 years since I ran 10K, I kind of miss that distance, I'll have to find some for next year :)

      Delete
  2. Ok, I do not race as much as I would like to and I have run only 1 marathon in my life and did not enjoy it too much for various reasons so I am biased and would not recommend it.

    But I DNFed one other marathon and I LOVED it. Route is awesome, it was a great way to see the city and I recommend it to everyone who asks me! Therefore, tell the hubby to take you on a romantic getaway to Paris at the beginning of April and run the marathon there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paris would be wonderful! April is our anniversary so even better :) Wonder if we can do this with our work schedules? Someday for sure!

      Delete
  3. I just found your blog and I have enjoyed reading your posts! I am a mother of a 2 year old and I'm also trying to maintain my fitness while being a mom!

    I haven't heard of Simple Trends; I'll have to check them out! I love Sweaty Bands, but I can always use another headband to keep my hair in place through grueling CrossFit workouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, glad you found my blog :) Always happy to connect with other fitness moms.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turkey Day 5K

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

A few Races...