The strange things seen on a run
- A large rawhide dog bone
- Multiple half lemons: this wouldn't be strange except it is cold and lemons do not grow here
- A man running in a cowboy hat
- A girl running in a bikini (this was in the summer)
- An entire loaf of bread dropped piece by piece down the trail
- Banana peels (okay not strange) am I the only one who immediately thinks Billy Madison when I see a banana peel on the side of the road?
- Single adult size shoes, I get the kid shoes since we have been donors of these (and socks) in the past, but adults don't you miss one shoe?
- A man walking along a road (no water in sight) wearing a lifejacket, expecting a flood??
- A woman rollerblading while pushing a kid hanging out of a stroller, okay maybe not strange but dangerous!
What is the strangest thing you have seen on a run?