Menu Planning 10/21


 Check out what others are planning and link up with Laura and Jill who are hosting a weekly menu planning link up every Sunday. I love having this to look back on as the week goes and I forget. It is always fun to see what others have planned and get new ideas.
 
DINNER
SUNDAY
MONDAY
TUESDAY

Almond Butter on Spelt bread (quick dinner before running)
Fruit
WEDNESDAY

Spaghetti Squash with roasted tomato sauce, chickpea "meat"balls
THURSDAY
       Veggie sandwiches,  soup (quick meal before gym Halloween party)
FRIDAY

???? Maybe dinner out or grill
SATURDAY



































What are your quick dinners?
 

I was nominated as a top mom health/wellness blog, I'm barely in the top 25, help me out and please take a minute to vote here, thanks!

Comments

  1. Just voted for you, Jen!! Quick dinners for use are anything egg-related, bean tacos, veggie burgers, etc. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I forget about eggs (don't even know the last time I bough them).

      Delete
  2. mmm i love spaghetti squash. I could make it every week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spaghetti squash is great and so easy to make with anything :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turkey Day 5K

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

A few Races...